CART NOT ENABLED, eshop=0
Place your order by calling us at: 1-800-992-6574, or use our online shopping cart.
||Open 10AM - 5PM
Monday-Friday (Closed Weekends)
CUH-6185 : "Ballard Bow Drill Survival Knife"
- 3 1/8" blade of blued 1095 tool steel, 7 3/4" overall length
- Blade has a heavy duty tip for cutting a hole in a fireboard
- Blade spine has crisp edges for use with the fire steel
- Green canvas micarta scales with copper pins and divot to allow the handle to act as the bearing block for a bow drill
- Thong hole with removable nylon lanyard
- Kydex sheath with removable leather drop and contoured carbon fiber overlay housing a fire steel
- This knife was designed by former Marine and survival expert BEN BALLARD and is new from the maker
[ View Printer-friendly Version ]
© Copyright 2017, Nordic Knives. All rights reserved.