CART NOT ENABLED, eshop=0
Place your order by calling us at: 1-800-992-6574, or use our online shopping cart.
||Open 10AM - 5PM
Monday-Friday (Closed Weekends)
Clarkson, NE (Deceased)
CF-4073 : WW2 Fighting Knife
- 6 1/8" blade of carbon steel, 11" overall length
- Brass hilt and pommel
- Leather handle with multiple brass, red, and black spacers
- Thong hole is an extension of the tang
- Original tooled leather sheath by ALFRED CORNISH
- Dates to the early 1940's, excellent condition (blade has a coating of Renaissance Wax preservative, but light scratches show through along with a small rust spot on ricasso and light rusting on thong hole)
- Back side of sheath has original owner's first initial and last name along with the last 4 digits of his military ID number. Also included is his original issue Servicemen's Map of the United States and annotations of his travels in 1944 and early 1945 before heading to Europe to fly in B-17's.
Sale Price: $1,999.00
[ View Printer-friendly Version ]
© Copyright 2017, Nordic Knives. All rights reserved.