Large Sebenza CGG Lunar Landing
Chris Reeve Knives
This product is no longer for sale
- 3.61: blade of S35VN stainless steel, stonewashed finish
- Thumb notched blade spine
- Bronze anodized titanium thumb lug, back spacer, and lanyard pivot
- Titanium frame with CGG Lunar Landing design, bronze anodizing accents, and chrysocolla cabochon inlay. The back side of the frame features an engraving of the track of the boots worn on the mission along with 08.03.18.35 which stands for the total length of the Apollo mission, 8 days, 3 hours, 18 minutes, 35 seconds.
- Titanium pocket clip
- This newest addition to the Sebenza family has several upgrades over the Sebenza 21, including an angled pocket clip which rests on the frame rather than the lock, a ceramic ball bearing lock face insert, and an improved lockbar relief cut for ease of accessing the thumb lug and frame lock.