Brusletto Geilo Hunter
- 5 15/16" blade of laminated steel, 10 5/8" overall length
- The blade is from the Brusletto company in Geilo Norway, ground by Morseth
- Nickel silver hilt with red, black, and nickel silver spacers
- Stag handle
- Original Morseth patented Safe-Lok sheath
- Includes photocopied pages from Levine's Guide to Knives and Their Values explaining the dating on the knife.
- Dates to between 1953 and 1956, excellent condition (there is light pitting on both sides of the blade, and a single fine crack at the butt end of the handle)