Vietnam Era Model 18-7 1/2" "Attack-Survival"
Randall Made Knives
This product is no longer for sale
- Stainless steel blade with sawteeth
- Brass guard
- Hollow stainless steel handle
- Threaded removable brass butt cap
- Rough-back Johnson Model "C" style leather sheath
- This knife comes to us from its original owner, a USMC Lance Corporal, who carried it in Operation Frequent Wind, the fall of Saigon, 1975. He used the knife and returned it to RMK for polish and sharpening after returning home. Provenance includes a hand written note from him, a copy of his Honorable Discharge, and his USMC photograph.