Interframe California Automatic
This product is no longer for sale
- 4 5/16" blade of stainless steel, satin finish, 9 9/16" opened length
- Stainless steel interframe with 4 black lip and 1 white mother of pearl inlay in each side.
- Stainless steel back strap
- Made in the late 1980's, near mint condition (there is a single small pit spot near the top black lip pearl inlay on the front side of the handle, this spot is visible in the photo in Jim Weyer's book from 1990, and several light scratches on the frame)
- This knife has a beautiful button lock mechanism which is activated by pressing the center mother of pearl inlay, the blade releases from the closed position and can then be manually opened.
- Featured in a beautiful double page spread in Jim Weyer's book "Knives: Points of Interest Book III" pages 120 and 121