Vintage MSA #2 Safety Axe
This product is no longer for sale
- 2 5/16" cutting edge, 3 7/8" head of 1075 carbon steel, 10 7/8" overall length
- Steel handle with Bakelite type plastic scales showing a hound chasing a hare on the back side and Marbles Safety Pocket Axe on the front side.
- Folding blade cover
- Original leather belt sheath
- Made between 1902 and 1913
- Good condition (axe is used with scratching and light pitting on blade and handle, and there is a crack through front side handle scale at center screw which has been repaired)