5 1/2" Santoku
- 5 1/2" San Mai blade with proprietary VG-Max core steel and 34 layers of stainless Damascus on each side
- Hammered "tsuchime" finish helps food release easily from the blade when cutting
- Features a razor sharp 16° angle on each side of the cutting edge
- Contoured integral steel bolsters for proper grip positioning
- Beautiful Walnut PakkaWood handles are durable and won't harbor bacteria
- Embossed stainless steel butt cap provides wonderful balance
- The Shun Premier knives are excellent cutting tools for professional chefs and home cooks alike.