Shun Dual Core
- 7" stainless Damascus steel blade, forged into a herringbone pattern from VG10 and VG2 steels
- The Damascus pattern is deeply etched to provide a texture which reduces drag while cutting, helping food release from the blade
- Features a razor sharp 16° angle on each side of the cutting edge
- Contoured integral steel bolsters for proper grip positioning
- Octagonal Ebony PakkaWood handles are durable and won't harbor bacteria
- Includes traditional wooden saya (sheath) to protect the blade during storage
- The Shun Dual Core knives have a fantastic feel in the hand and beautiful profiles, creating exceptional cutting tools.