Antique Quill Cutter
This product is no longer for sale
- 1 1/2" and 1 5/8" blades of carbon steel, mirror polish, 3 7/8" closed length
- Ivory scales with fine brass liners
- Nickel silver and carbon steel cutter mechanism
- Steel back springs
- Dates to the mid-1800's, excellent condition (there is light staining on the steel parts and light scratching on the nickel silver fittings)
- This quill cutter is different from most in that it has a small cover which conceals the end of the cutting mechanism and opens when the cutter itself is opened.