Rare Battle Knife
Loveless, R. W.
This product is no longer for sale
- 7 9/16" blade of ATS 34, mirror polish, 12 7/16" overall length
- Stainless steel hilt and pins with engraving and gold inlays by JEFF PARKE
- Very rare black camo micarta scales with fine red liners
- Tapered tang
- Thong hole
- Autographed leather belt sheath
- Near mint condition (there are a few very light scratches on the blade from handling)
- Loveless worked with this black camo micarta for a few short months in 1992. This is very likely the only Battle Knife made with this material.
- Includes a recent letter from renowned Loveless expert John Denton. John explains that he and his father J.W. originally purchased this knife from Loveless in 1992. He also had Parke engrave the knife, completing a great and rare RWL knife.