First Series Acies Folder
Russell, A. G.
- 3 5/8" blade of ZDP-189, satin finish, 8 3/16" opened length
- Thumb notched blade spine
- Titanium frame and lock with stainless steel lock bar stabilizer
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Includes a copy of the original AG Russell Knives advertisement for the knife, and original box (box is not damaged, but is taped for protection)
- Made in 2010, mint condition
- This knife is from the original production made in the USA and one of only 500 produced with ZDP-189. The name "Acies" was chosen by A.G. for it's Latin translation to "Edge" or "Sharpness".