Early Delaware Maid Fighting Knife
Loveless, R. W.
This product is no longer for sale
- 7 1/2" blade of carbon steel, 12 5/8" overall length
- Brass hilt and butt cap with red, white, and blue spacers
- Leather handle
- Includes original leather belt sheath made by a shoe cobbler in Delaware
- Also includes a letter from JOHN DENTON authenticating the knife.
- Blade is marked "6-1955", just one year after Loveless began making knives
- Excellent condition
- This knife is featured on pages 10 and 11 in John Denton's book "R. W. Loveless Knives A Collectors Dream"