Golden Eagle, Golden Boar, Golden Bear Set
This product is no longer for sale
- 9 3/8" blades of hand forged stainless steel, mirror polish, 14 1/8", 14 5/8", and 15 1/2" overall lengths
- Cast brass hilts and pommels
- Black micarta scales and handles
- Serial #'s 3663, 0433, and 0681
- Includes felt lined wood and glass display box
- Mint condition
- The Golden Eagle is an authentic recreation of a bayonet dagger designed for the German military in the early 1900's. It was made using the original forging dies which were rediscovered and released in 1988.
- The Golden Boar is a recreation of a WWI German Officer's Elite "Special Forces" Dagger.
- The Golden Bear was created to commemorate a rare and magnificent bear taken in the 1920's in the Carpathian Mountains. Its designer owned a knife factory in Solingen Germany where the original of this knife was first made.