Loveless, R. W.
This product is no longer for sale
- 4 1/4" blade of Loveless' Special Melt Steel, mirror polish, 8 5/8" overall length
- Burgundy micarta scales with fine red liners
- Tapered tang
- Thong hole
- Includes original leather belt sheath and a letter from JOHN DENTON authenticating the knife.
- Likely dates to 1973, excellent condition (there are many pin head size pitting spots on the blade)
- This knife is featured on page 20 in John Denton's book "R. W. Loveless Knives A Collectors Dream"
- According to John, this is one of only 3 known Hideouts made in Lawndale and the other 2 are in collections outside the US