- 7 5/8" multi-bar Damascus steel blade, forged by BILL BURKE, 13" overall length
- Sterling silver fittings cast by Scott and engraved by Barbara with Afghan lapis cut and polished by Scott
- Canadian musk ox horn handle with silver pins
- Includes a beautiful custom made redwood burl and bloodwood display stand with engraved silver and lapis concho
- Scott and Barbara's names are engraved on front side of hilt in Japanese as "First Slobodian" and "Slobodian 2" since Scott is the older of 2 brothers and Barbara is his wife.
- Made in 2008, mint condition
- This outstanding knife is a wonderful example of Scott's quality and versatility in knife making