Prototype Lawndale Stiffhorn
Loveless, R. W.
This product is no longer for sale
- 3 3/8" blade of Loveless' special melt steel, 7 7/8" overall length
- Nickel silver bolsters with engraving on the rear bolsters by LYNTON McKENZIE
- Stag scales with fine red liners
- Tapered tang
- Thong hole
- Padded storage pouch, no sheath
- This knife is documented on page 50 of Weyer & Williams book "Living on the Edge Logos of the Loveless Legend" and page 22 of Jan 2010 Knives Illustrated magazine.
- Also included is a letter from John Denton describing the story behind the knife, which states that A.G. Russell purchased the knife from Loveless while at his shop in '67, then Lynton McKenzie engraved the bolsters at a show in 1968.