Rare Loveless-Parke Utility Hunter
Loveless, R. W.
This product is no longer for sale
- 5 1/4" blade of carbon steel, 10 1/2" overall length
- Brass hilt with red, white, and black spacers
- Fossil walrus ivory handle
- Padded storage pouch, no sheath
- Features the Loveless & Parke Makers logo from Sierra Madre, Calif.
- This knife is photographed on page 35 of John Denton's book R. W. Loveless Knives A Collectors Dream, and is also photographed in Spring 2015 Blade Magazine, page 8
- Also includes a letter from John Denton describing the story of how this knife was the last knife sent to Abercrombie & Fitch and how their treatment of the knife (the handle was badly cracked and since stabilized) caused Loveless to quit selling his knives through them.