"The Sacred Bear Knife"
This product is no longer for sale
- 7" variegated mahogany obsidian blade, 13 1/2" overall length
- Bone handle with leather thong ferrule, trade thread wrap, and bear claw (imitation) and feather pendant
- With a bobcat hide and tanned leather bundle
- This knife is modeled after a famous Blackfoot Indian knife thought to have the power to protect the bearer from harm in battle and influence the weather during harsh times. The original knife was transferred from elder to warrior during a brutal ceremony where the young warrior was required to catch the bare knife thrown at him by the elder.
- Made in 2009, mint condition