Vintage Bowie Hunting Knife
Tiffany & Co.
This product is no longer for sale
- 7 15/16" blade of carbon steel, 12 5/16" overall length
- Silver hilt
- Stag scales with silver escutcheon plate engraved "C.H.R."
- Includes original stitched bison hide sheath and belt
- Also includes a copy of the May 2018 edition of Knife Magazine with an in depth article about Tiffany & Co knives
- Dates to between 1899 and 1912
- Excellent condition (blade has light staining and pitting as well as heavy sharpening marks along the main bevel, there are light scratches on the hilt, there is rust along the tang, and the leather of the sheath and belt is quite brittle with age)