Vintage Hunter's Skinning Set
Tiffany & Co.
This product is no longer for sale
- This set includes 2 skinning knives, 1 boning knife, 1 bone saw, 1 honing steel, and a sheath which houses them all
- Skinning knives have 4 3/4" carbon steel blades and are 8 7/8" overall length
- Boning knife has a 6 3/8" carbon steel blade and is 10 7/8" overall length
- Bone saw has an 8" blade and is 11 1/8" overall length
- All tools have stag scales or handle and blued steel fittings and escutcheon plates engraved "C.H.R"
- Includes original bison hide belt sheath and a copy of the May 2018 edition of Knife Magazine with an in depth article about Tiffany & Co knives
- Dates to between 1899 and 1912
- Excellent condition (skinning and boning knife blades have scratching from sharpening, boning knife has light staining, bone saw has several very small stain spots and wear marks on the blued steel fitting, sheath leather is brittle with age and tie downs are mostly missing)