Vintage MSA Folding Safety Carver
- 7 3/4" blade of carbon steel, 12 1/4" opened length, 8 1/2" closed length
- Nickel silver handle houses the blade when the knife is closed and folds in half to form the handle and lock the blade open.
- Brass wire in the handle acts as a safety mechanism keeping the blade in the handle when closed
- The Marbles Safety Axe Co. logo is still barely visible on the front side of the blade
- Made between 1910 and 1915
- Good condition (blade has light staining and scratching but is full and unsharpened and virtually unused, also, previous owner's name is engraved on back side of the handle)
- It is quite rare to find this scarce design with a full blade