Waage Scale Knife
This product is no longer for sale
- 3 3/4" blade of stainless steel, mirror polish, 5 3/4" closed length
- Checkered one-piece stainless steel handle with heavy ball-end
- Lanyard ring in spine of the blade
- This fisherman's knife has notches in the blade spine which can be used to scale a fish as well as weigh it, by looping the fishing line across the appropriate notch to balance against the ball end weight. The weight can also be used to dispatch or stun the fish for easy hook removal.
- Includes original box and papers
- Made in the first 1/2 of 1987, mint condition